On this page you will find a list of the services we offer in our land use consulting business. If you have a land use question or concern and don't see the specific service you require listed here - call us, or send an e-mail. If we don't provide the service ourselves, we may be able to direct you to a professional who does.
Appraisals can be done in restrospect - for example, Valuation Day appraisals for Revenue Canada, or they can be done based on assumptions of certain events taking place, for example rezoning.
Before going ahead with an appraisal, it is very important to clearly identify the objectives - the purpose, the intended use, and what conditions the end value may be contingent upon.
At Aspen Grove, we will take the time to sit down with you and be sure we have a mutual understanding of your needs. In some cases, it may not be an actual appraisal you need - but one of our other property services.
Other Property Services to choose from...
- Land Use Studies - is a proposed development feasible? Is it the highest and best use of the property? What could get in the way? Be informed before you start.
- Consulting Assignments - public information meetings, report preparation, liaison and mediation.
- Due Diligence Investigation for local governments.
- Project Management - let us look after all the paperwork, stakeholder consultation and referrals to make sure your project goes ahead.
- Land Agency - available to negotiate surface leases for individual land owners.
- Right of Way Negotiation/Acquisition for agencies or individuals.
- Applications to local government and Agricultural Land Commission for subdivisions within the ALR
- Crown Land Applications & Leases - we can assist you with mapping, locating survey evidence and documentation.
- Specialized Appraisal Services - Farm/Acreage, Commercial/Industrial/Oil and Gas, Back Country Recreation, Litigation Services (reports and expert witness services required for legal action), Appraisal Review.
- Program Delivery Contractors -
Delivered 3 year pilot hunting program on agricultural land for Ministry of Environment and BC Conservation Foundation; with our partner New Harvest Media Inc. operated Farmers’ Advocacy Office for Peace River Regional District and Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources from 2010 to 2019.